Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published or currently with another journal for possible publication. Otherwise, an explanation has been provided in the Comments to the Editor field below
- The files to be submitted are in Microsoft Word document format
- Two (2) files have been prepared for submission: 1) a cover page which includes the details of the authour/s, and 2) the full manuscript without any reference to authour/s or their affiliation
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced, Calibri 10.5-point font, uses italics instead of underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, not at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined on the Author Guidelines page
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.