Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Manuscripts with incorrect references will automatically be declined. An Endnote template file is available if you prefer to use the Endnote software for your paper. Click here to download the Endnote template, then save it under the "Styles" directory of your Endnote software. Please contact the Editor-in-Chief if you experience any issue with that.
- The text font and styles used for the manuscript are not important since the text are completely changed in the process to make the proofs. All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. See Author Guidelines for more information
- Authors have a list of at least three possible reviewers that are close related to the field (but not the any of the authors). This information will be provided below at the "Comments for the Editor" section. Include a URL of a related publication for each proposed referee.