Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 11-point font; italics are used rather than underlining (except with URL addresses) to accentuate sub-headings; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The qualifications of authors are given after their names on the title page.
- The ORCID numbers of the authors are listed on the title page.
- Where available, DOI numbers, PMID, PMCID or URLs for the references have been provided.
- You have your co-authors' email addresses, affiliations, and ORCID numbers ready for entry into the METADA.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.